- Split winding constructions and bi-filar connections is made to reduce the overall capacitance of the winding
- High insulating materials and special shielding techniques have been used to minimise the noise
- The core and its magnetic properties are chosen in a way that displays enough leakage inductance, which in turn offers normal mode power line noise. This is in sync with the transfer of fundamental power frequency. All the higher frequencies are blocked
- Transfer of electric noise is blocked by Unique Box shielding and apt techniques
- Better regulation with low impedance effect
- Shield against strong lightening, impulse noise, bus short-circuit, accidental discharge of capacitors, etc
- Shield for the microprocessor-based machines and equipments from damage due to electrical noise, spikes etc
Ultra Isolation TransformersTransformer | Power Conditioning Solutions
Ultra Isolation transformers provide low inter winding capacitance and low leakage inductance. They are designed with split winding construction to provide high attenuation and multiple shielding mechanisms to reduce low capacitance. High insulating materials and special shielding techniques have been used to minimise noise. The core and its magnetic properties have been constructed to display enough leakage inductance. In turn, this offers normal mode power line noise, in sync with the transfer of fundamental power frequency. All higher frequencies are blocked. They are also shielded against strong lightning, impulse noise, bus short circuit, accidental discharge of capacitors, etc. The isolation transformers act as shields for microprocessor-based machines and equipment likely to be damaged by electrical noise and spikes
Smart Building & Infrastructure
The foundations of smart buildings and infrastructure are power backup options that have to be planned, so that there ...
If the power supply to the electrical equipment installed in a data center is cut off, data will be lost and the ...
Fuji Electric offers a wide range of design and consultation services related to the development of solutions in all of the industry sectors we operate in. Each project requires specific inputs and deep expertise to create the best possible solutionsRead More