- High insulating materials and special shielding techniques are credited for the common mode and minimizing transverse mode noise.
- Designed with zig-zag construction, which nullifies the harmonic current.
- The core and its magnetic properties are selected in such way that it allows enough leakage inductance to provide normal mode power line noise, which is in sync with the transfer of fundamental power frequency. All the higher frequencies are blocked.
- Unique box shielding and other apt techniques are used which block the transfer of electric noise.
- Better regulation with low impedance effect.
- Shield against strong lightening, impulse noise, bus short-circuit, accidental discharge of capacitors, etc.
- Shield for the Neutral Harmonic Current and connected equipment will not be affected by electrical noise, spikes, surges, etc.
078 1000 9955
ASK PROF. WATT
Looking for help to identify a solution for your home or business?
Ask Prof. Watt >