- The use of high insulating materials and special shielding techniques results in an attenuating common mode and minimises transverse mode noise
- The core and its magnetic properties are properly selected to provide sufficient leakage inductance. This will give the greatest attenuation of normal mode power line noise possible, consistent with the transfer of fundamental power frequency, while all higher frequencies are blocked
- Designed with split winding constructions and bifilar connections to reduce overall capacitance of the winding
- Due to the better regulation, it does not generate common mode impedance coupling effect
- Protect against strong lightening, impulse noise, bus short-circuit, accidental discharge of capacitors, etc
- Protect the Micro processor based machines and equipments from damage due to electrical noise, spikes etc.
Isolation TransformersTransformer | Power Conditioning Solutions
Fuji Electric India Isolation transformers are constructed with high insulating materials and special shielding techniques to attenuate common mode and minimizing transverse mode noise.
Smart Building & Infrastructure
The foundations of smart buildings and infrastructure are power backup options that have to be planned, so that there ...
If the power supply to the electrical equipment installed in a data center is cut off, data will be lost and the ...
Fuji Electric offers a wide range of design and consultation services related to the development of solutions in all of the industry sectors we operate in. Each project requires specific inputs and deep expertise to create the best possible solutionsRead More