- Online double conversion UPS.
- Input power factor corrector 0.99 (PFC)
- Automatic bypass, allow to transfer the load to the mains in case of overload or internal fault
- Output Power factor of 0.9
- Configurable as Single Phase Input & Output or Three Phase Input and Single Phase output on 10kVA
- Hot standby configuration to ensure the availability of quality power to mission critical applications
- Battery cold start feature allows UPS to be powered on from the battery without utility
- Can be paralleled upto 3 units for capacity and/or redundancy
- Flexible/settable battery configuration
Finch PGUPS | Three Phase UPS
Finch PG with dual mains inputs is designed with DSP technology and active input power factor correction to ensure better output voltage. This ensures better power quality and performance at all times. Finch PG is a double-conversion online UPS with an output power factor of 0.9 providing higher power density and delivers 12.5% more power when compared with conventional UPS (designed with output power factor of 0.8). It has an automatic bypass that allows the transfer of load to the mains in case of overloads or internal fault. It is configurable both as a Single-Phase input & Output or Three Phase Input and Single-Phase output on 10 kVA
Smart Building & Infrastructure
The foundations of smart buildings and infrastructure are power backup options that have to be planned, so that there ...
If the power supply to the electrical equipment installed in a data center is cut off, data will be lost and the ...
Fuji Electric offers a wide range of design and consultation services related to the development of solutions in all of the industry sectors we operate in. Each project requires specific inputs and deep expertise to create the best possible solutionsRead More