- 32 bit DSP controlled UPS
- Inbuilt galvanic isolation
- Space vector modulation technique
- 128 x 64 Graphics Display
- True RMS reading of more than 25 different parameters of UPS
- Quiet operation, low audible noise
- Superior output quality ; Output voltage distortion < 1%*
- Unique modular design, offering lowest MTTR
- Compact system, lowest footprint to kVA ratio in its category
- High end interfacing options
- Advance thermal design and monitoring
Falcon 8500UPS | Three Phase UPS
Falcon 8500 range of Three Phase Online UPS systems are designed and built to function in the critical network and cloud environments maintaining both data security and business continuity. With a 32-bit DSP controlled UPS, the unique modular design and compact footprint comes with variety of special features including true RMS reading of more than 25 parameters, advanced thermal design and monitoring functions as well as inbuilt galvanic isolation.
Smart Building & Infrastructure
The foundations of smart buildings and infrastructure are power backup options that have to be planned, so that there ...
If the power supply to the electrical equipment installed in a data center is cut off, data will be lost and the ...
Fuji Electric offers a wide range of design and consultation services related to the development of solutions in all of the industry sectors we operate in. Each project requires specific inputs and deep expertise to create the best possible solutionsRead More