K Rated Transformers
Features & Benefits
- High insulating materials and special shielding techniques are credited for the common mode and minimizing transverse mode noise.
- Designed with zig-zag construction, which nullifies the harmonic current.
- The core and its magnetic properties are selected in such way that it allows enough leakage inductance to provide normal mode power line noise, which is in sync with the transfer of fundamental power frequency. All the higher frequencies are blocked.
- Unique box shielding and other apt techniques are used which block the transfer of electric noise.
- Better regulation with low impedance effect.
- Shield against strong lightening, impulse noise, bus short-circuit, accidental discharge of capacitors, etc.
- Shield for the Neutral Harmonic Current and connected equipment will not be affected by electrical noise, spikes, surges, etc.
|Capacity (KVA)||3-1000 KVA|
|Related Standards||IS 2026, IS 11171|
|Input Voltage And Output Voltage||
|Efficiency @ 100% Load||> 97.5%|
|Regulation||2-4% from 0.8 to unity power factor|
|Connection||Delta / Star*|
|Vector Group||DYn 11** for Delta / Star|
|Operating Load Power Factor||0.75 Lagging to 0.75 Leading|
|DC Galvanic Isolation||> 1000 Mega Ohms|
|Dielectric Strength||2.5 KV, 50Hz for 1 Minute|
|Coupling Capacitance||0.1 Pico Farads|
|Line Leakage Current||< 20 Micro Amps|
|Overload Inrush||200% full Load for 30 min|
|K-Factor||K1 to K50|
|Noise Attenuation||100 DB upto 10Khz|
|Operating Temperature||0-45° C|
|Degree Of Protection||IP 20|
|Type Of Cooling||Air Cooled / Oil Cooled|
|Metering||LCD display as OPTIONAL|
|* Connection can be customized to customer requirement
** Vector group will vary according to the connection
1) Auto transformer available on request
2) Single phase K-Rated Transformer available on request
All specifications are subject to change
Custom models available on request
078 1000 9955
ASK PROF. WATT
Looking for help to identify a solution for your home or business?
Fuji Electric announces India 2.0 plan – In India for India+
Nov 7, 2019
Fuji Electric signs Agreement to acquire Consul Neowatt
Jun 20, 2019
Consul Neowatt expands its operations to Bangladesh
Jun 19, 2019
In Focus Interview
Aug 1, 2018 | Engineering Review